~NO PETS OR SMOKING IN OUR CABINS~
PETS CAN NOT BE LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE,
PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM WITH YOU IF STAYING IN OUR CABINS!!!!!
Long Lake Park Campground is pet friendly and welcomes campers who travel and share their camping with the family dog and/or cat. However to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy.
- Pets are welcome but their owners must be well trained!
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owners at all times.
- A 6' (six foot) maximum length leash must be used whenever the dog is outside the owner's camper or motor home. Please do not use extension leashes while in our campground.
- DO know that the Health Department Rules dictate NO PETS in the store, bathrooms, laundry, game room, playground and pool area. We do NOT allow pets in any of our cabins.
- Dogs are not to be walked by children 6 years and under unless accompanied by an adult.
- All pet owners are required to pick up all pet droppings on and off their site, seal droppings in a plastic bag and disposing in a trashcan. Not picking up after your pet is reason to be asked to leave our campground.
- Aggressive dogs of any breeds are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, and other animals, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or manager will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pets barking behavior.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow the leash policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pets must not be left outside unattended by their owners at any time. Dog kennels or pens are not allowed to be used outside the camper and /or motor home
- Our major insurance provider requirements are that we cannot accept breeds having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. These breeds are Dobermans, Pitt Bull and Pit Bull mixes, Chows, Rottweilers, Wolf and Wolf mixes, Akita, Mastif.
- We encourage all dog owners to call in advance to inquire about any specific rules that might apply to their specific situation